Construction Management Services
MICA provides the full range of construction management services.
From the beginning, your timing and budget goals drive the decision-making process. We deploy our rigorous, field-proven construction management techniques to ensure success of all projects regardless of its scope or scale.
The value of having one organization overseeing the various parties and the myriad details necessary for success cannot be over-emphasized. In addition, you have a single point of contact for any questions or issues that might arise during or after the project’s construction.
The following is a list of the services we offer our numerous clients:
- Monitoring construction to ensure implementation of designs and specifications according to the contract documents.
- Compiling and checking revision of shop drawings, proposals, project studies and issuing relevant approvals.
- Compiling and revising contractor's work programs method statement, resources procurement plans, etc and issuing relevant approvals.
- Compiling and revising recommendations for materials approval or rejection.
- Issuing site work instructions and bulletins of proposed changes of the work to contractors based on client's requests.
- Amending drawings and specifications to incorporate any corrections, changes or missing information and as well as issuing reproducible copies.
- Approving the quality control program of contractors.
- Certifying work volumes and issuing interim certificate for progress payment.
- Accepting ‘as-built’ drawings.
- Certifying completion of parts or all of the project works.
- Managing, reviewing and negotiating claims and variations activities.
- Keeping daily records take measurements and monitor the Contractor's progress and problems to ensure timely decision-making to avoid the Contractor initiating penalty claims.
- Maintaining and keeping accurate records and correspondence.
- Compiling and issuing standard progress reports.
- Issuing project completion report (close-out)
- Arranging site's weekly progress meeting.
- Advising clients on the appointment of contractor's staff.
- Advising clients on the requirement for services to be provided and coordinate the activities of the contractors and external agencies.
- Arranging for maintenance work during the warranty period.